Ultrasonic Leak Detector
The LDT ultrasonic leak detector is designed for pinpointing air leakages, especially in noisy locations, where the leak is not audible by ear. It is also useful for locating leaks in compressed-air systems where air escapes at frequency which humans cannot hear. The sound, which is created by air escaping from a leak, is detected by an ultrasonic receiver and converted to an audible sound and is displayed with an optical indication on the instrument.
The LDT can be used to locate leaks in
- pneumatic systems
- vacuum equipment
- valves and fittings
- steam pipes
- oxygen sockets in hospitals
- air conditioning systems in automotive vehicles
- Door and window seals of cars, pressurized containers, ships, trucks, buses, trains, airplanes etc.
For difficult to reach locations we offer a longer goose neck probe as well as a parabolic dish with integrated ultrasonic sensor and laser pointer. The integrated laser pointer makes it easy to trace leaks over distances from 20m to more than 100m for bigger leaks. The parabolic dish is made of transparent plastic, so that the leaks are easily visible. All incoming ultrasonic waves are reflected from the dish and focused at the ultrasonic receiver. Noise is ignored.
- Detect leaks larger than 0.1 mm ⌀
- Optional Parabolic Reflector for long-range sensing of 5-20 meters (15 - 60 ft)
- Fast and Easy to use
- Reduces running costs and consumption of compressed air
- Increases the reliability of pneumatic systems
- Optional Parabolic Reflector (p/n 55006H) For detecting leaks in the range 5-20 meters (15 - 60 ft), supplied with Laser Pointer to identify source of leak.
The LDT is supplied as a complete kit with 110mm probe, pin-point detection probe, headphones and calibration certificate in a fitted carrying case.
The STE3 electronic stethoscope is designed to help locate the source of excess bearing and machine noise easily at low cost. It is an ideal easy to use listening device for mechanical generated noise in all types of applications.
The 3.5mm jack socket tape output can also be fed into an audio tape recorder to store the data for either further analysis or as a reference for future comparison.
An ideal easy-to-use listening device for mechanically generated noise in all types of applications.
The new STE3 is ideal for checking abnormal operational machinery noise levels when setting up routine maintenance plans.
The jack socket output is designed to be fed into an Audio Tape Recorder to store data for further analysis.
Two lengths of contact probe are supplied, 70mm for normal use and 300mm to give access to more difficult locations.
A quality Ear Defender type headset is included, designed to minimise background sounds in high noise environments.
- Piezo Transducer
- Ear defender headset
- Two probes - 70mm & 300mm
- Digital volume control - 32 steps
- 30 hrs continuous use (typical)
Jack socket output for recording
Includes STE3 gauge, headset, 70mm probe, 300mm probe and batteries in a custom carrying case.