Measures a wide variety of materials
Total Measuring Range (depends on material and transducer/probe type)
0.025 - 36.000 inches
0.63 - 914.4 mm
Measuring Range on Steel (with standard T-102-3300 probe)
0.025 - 6.00 inches
0.60 - 150.0 mm
The Check-Line TI-25MX Wall Thickness Gauge accurately measures wall thickness and the extent of corrosion of all metals, ceramics, glass and most rigid plastics - from only one side! It can measure thickness up to 36 inches (915 mm), depending upon the material and transducer. The TI-25MX combines the best features of the TI-25SX allowing the operator to select from 8 preset materials as well as program 2 custom material velocities. The preset materials are as follows:
- 1. Steel 4340
- 2. Stainless 303
- 3. Aluminum 2024
- 4. Cast Iron
- 5. Plexiglass
- 6. PVC
- 7. Polystyrene
- 8. Polyurethane
- 9. Custom1
- 10. Custom2
Additionally, the user can adjustment of the velocity as desired and calibrate to a sample of known thickness ---- the optimal acoustic velocity is automatically calculated. In special circumstances, to optimize linearity over a wide range, the user can perform a 2 point calibration to two samples of known thickness. The optimal velocity is automatically calculated to provide the highest accuracy and linearity between the low and high calibration points. The calibration and other setup parameters can be locked to prevent any accidental adjustments.
The calibration can be locked to prevent any accidental adjustments.
The TI-25MX can be used in a Single Thickness Reading mode or in a Scan mode , where the probe is dragged over a large measuring area. The minimum thickness reading recorded during the "scan" will be displayed.
The TI-25MX probe is waterproof and can be submerged in water. The gauge is impact-resistant and environmentally sealed (IP65) to provide trouble-free operation under the toughest field conditions.
High Precision Thin Wall Thickness gauge for applications with limited access and complex shapes
Precision Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge with Pencil Probe or Delay Line Transducer
The new TI-PVX Precision Ultrasonic Wall thickness gauge provides the flexibility necessary for both high resolution and penetration requirements.
It's ability to use a variety of single element transducers for specific applications: Standard Delay Line (acrylic and graphite tips for metals and thin plastics), Pencil Delay Line (tough access area on thin materials), and Contact transducers (variety of applications) makes it the perfect flexible tool for very precise and delicate measurements. The adjustable resolution settings add to the PVX’s flexibility.
The selectable viewing options provide the user with additional flexibility during operation: (RF waveform, +/- Rectified waveform, and Large Digits with Scan Bar.
The time based B-Scan feature displays a cross section of the test material. Displays the profile of the opposite surface of the material.
The high speed scan feature speeds up the inspection process by making 32 measurements per second. Remove transducer from the test material and display the minimum measurement scanned.
- Hardware AGC gain control for multiple echo and thru-paint measurement.
- Multiple calibration options: One Point, Two Point, or selection from a Material List.
- 16 factory setups and 48 user-defined setups. User defined setups can be edited for custom applications.
- PVX is equipped with an alpha-numeric data logger to provide increased versatility for those custom reporting needs.
- High speed scan feature allows user to scan large areas, thinnest reading during scan is diplayed
- Auto find features locates the detection point(s) and adjusts the display settings to bring the waveform into view.
- PVX comes complete with Windows® PC software for transferring data to and from a PC.
- User-selected resolution of 0.001" or 0.0001" inch units (0.01 or 0.001 mm)s
- Visual and audible alarms with separate Hi and Low settings for specific application tolerances.
- 1/4" 15MHz Delay Line Probe p/n T-481-5507 also available when pencil probe is not needed. Specify TI-PVX-5507 to order as complete kit with this probe
- CE Certified
- 2 year limited warranty
- Includes NIST-Traceableb calibration certificate
Wall Thickness Gauge with Enhanced Data Logging and time based B Scan for a cross section view
High Performance Data Logging Wall Thickness Gauge.
The new CHECK-LINE TI-MMX-SDL is a full featured ultrasonic thickness gauge offering an oversized display as well as a complete alphanumeric datalogging system with storage capacity of thousands of data values.
The TI-MMX-SDL features the highest resolution graphic LCD on the market and is especially engineered for optimal ease of use.
- The time-based B-Scan feature displays a cross section of the test material. It is commonly used to display the profile of the bottom surface of the test material.
- Built in hardware AGC gain control for through paint measurements in multi mode operation.
- The TI-MMX-SDL has the ability to store 64 custom user defined setups. All factory setups can be selected, edited and saved to any setup location.
- CE Certified
- Use the visual alarm to set hi and lo limits for applications requiring specific tolerances. If the actual thickness value is above or below the limits, a red light is illuminated.
- The TI-MMX-SDL also comes complete with our Windows® PC software for transferring data to and from a PC.
- The high speed scan feature speeds up the inspection process by making 32 measurements per second. Remove transducer from the test material, and display the minimum measurement scanned.
- Use the AUTOFIND feature to locate the detection point, while automatically adjusting the display to bring the signal into view.
- Includes NIST-Traceable Calibration Certificate
- IP 65 Rated