Ultrasonic Leak Detector
The LDT ultrasonic leak detector is designed for pinpointing air leakages, especially in noisy locations, where the leak is not audible by ear. It is also useful for locating leaks in compressed-air systems where air escapes at frequency which humans cannot hear. The sound, which is created by air escaping from a leak, is detected by an ultrasonic receiver and converted to an audible sound and is displayed with an optical indication on the instrument.
The LDT can be used to locate leaks in
- pneumatic systems
- vacuum equipment
- valves and fittings
- steam pipes
- oxygen sockets in hospitals
- air conditioning systems in automotive vehicles
- Door and window seals of cars, pressurized containers, ships, trucks, buses, trains, airplanes etc.
For difficult to reach locations we offer a longer goose neck probe as well as a parabolic dish with integrated ultrasonic sensor and laser pointer. The integrated laser pointer makes it easy to trace leaks over distances from 20m to more than 100m for bigger leaks. The parabolic dish is made of transparent plastic, so that the leaks are easily visible. All incoming ultrasonic waves are reflected from the dish and focused at the ultrasonic receiver. Noise is ignored.
- Detect leaks larger than 0.1 mm ⌀
- Optional Parabolic Reflector for long-range sensing of 5-20 meters (15 - 60 ft)
- Fast and Easy to use
- Reduces running costs and consumption of compressed air
- Increases the reliability of pneumatic systems
- Optional Parabolic Reflector (p/n 55006H) For detecting leaks in the range 5-20 meters (15 - 60 ft), supplied with Laser Pointer to identify source of leak.
The LDT is supplied as a complete kit with 110mm probe, pin-point detection probe, headphones and calibration certificate in a fitted carrying case.