SH-21 - Rockwell HRC
Metal Hardness Tester - Rockwell HRC
The SH-21 (now SH-21A) is designed for precise measurement of hardness in difficult to reach areas of compact parts, metal casts, gears, crank shafts, component parts and more. It is ideal for inspection and maintenance of large-scale structures, vehicles, ships, steel towers, bridges, aircraft.
- Fast action, measures hardness in seconds.
- Practically undetectable measurement technique leaves indentations of 0.1mm2 allowing use on finished products.
- Displays hardness in HV (Vickers), HRC (Rockwell), HS (Shore) and HB (Brinnel) units.
- Measurement can be converted to tensile strength, N/mm2
- Readings not affected by surface underneath test sample.
- 2000 Reading data memory can be transferred to PC.
Supplied as a complete kit including display, probe, hardness test block (approx 55HRC), 1.5m probe cable, 100-240V AC Adapter, Battery charger, 1 Li-On battery, carrying case.