Wall Thickness Gauge with Enhanced Data Logging and time based B Scan for a cross section view
High Performance Data Logging Wall Thickness Gauge.
The new CHECK-LINE TI-MMX-SDL is a full featured ultrasonic thickness gauge offering an oversized display as well as a complete alphanumeric datalogging system with storage capacity of thousands of data values.
The TI-MMX-SDL features the highest resolution graphic LCD on the market and is especially engineered for optimal ease of use.
- The time-based B-Scan feature displays a cross section of the test material. It is commonly used to display the profile of the bottom surface of the test material.
- Built in hardware AGC gain control for through paint measurements in multi mode operation.
- The TI-MMX-SDL has the ability to store 64 custom user defined setups. All factory setups can be selected, edited and saved to any setup location.
- CE Certified
- Use the visual alarm to set hi and lo limits for applications requiring specific tolerances. If the actual thickness value is above or below the limits, a red light is illuminated.
- The TI-MMX-SDL also comes complete with our Windows® PC software for transferring data to and from a PC.
- The high speed scan feature speeds up the inspection process by making 32 measurements per second. Remove transducer from the test material, and display the minimum measurement scanned.
- Use the AUTOFIND feature to locate the detection point, while automatically adjusting the display to bring the signal into view.
- Includes NIST-Traceable Calibration Certificate
- IP 65 Rated