Algae Online Analyser
Algae Monitoring 24/7
Online detection of chlorophyll concentration, algae classes and photosynthetic activity.
The bbe AlgaeOnlineAnalyser is deployed in measuring stations and laboratories in which online measurement of water quality is required for rivers, reservoirs, dams and lakes as well as in drinking water production. The instrument impresses due to its rapid analysis of chlorophyll concentrations. The chlorophyll concentration, the transmission and optionally the photosynthetic activity are determined simultaneously.
The detection of different algal classes by excitation with coloured LEDs distinguishes this measuring instrument from its competitors. Part of the analysis is a yellow substances (CDOM) measurement to adjust the calculation of the total chlorophyll content. The integrated cleaning unit protects against growth problems during long-term measurement.
Features & Informations
- quick, simple chlorophyll determination using algal class analysis
- determination of the photosynthetic activity of algae
- simple operation
- different communication possibilities also for industrial applications:
- up to 8 alarm outputs (potential-free contacts)
- up to 16 analog outputs (4-20mA)
- serial interface for data transfer
- Ethernet - access to data from an external PC
- USB connector for data transfer
- optional ModBus connector
- direct measurement without sample preparation via filtration, dilution
- integrated cleaning unit reduces maintenance to a minimum
- touch screen display
- PC operation using bbe AOA software
- water temperature measurement
- Extension for the AlgaeOnlineAnalyser
- A regulated inflow of sample water enhances the versatility of the AlgaeOnlineAnalyser: a valve switches alternatively between two tubes of the AlgaeOnlineAnalyser. The cycle time is controlled by the AOA software. This new feature enables the user to take water samples from different depths or locations, and measures algae chlorophyll online at high frequency. The records allow the user to draw conclusions about the success of the measurements in order to reduce or enhance microalgae in process water, cooling water or a culture.